Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Page 22

Well, I am being consumed by guilt as I let the excuse monster win. Yesterday was a total bust on the workout front. Started off chugging downhill. Pax slept until 9:20, so getting to SS by 9:30 was pretty out. I had great intentions of doing a workout at home. I really did. It just... never happened. I wish I could say why. I wish I either had some grand reason or had simply done something. Instead I went to the pool with P Bear. We were there for way more hours than I anticipated. When we got home, I sat on the couch for a good hour. I did nothing. Well, except watch Miss Advised.

Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

(Please insert image of large, dirty boot kicking my ass here)

Ok, gotta take something away from this. Gotta find a positive. I know, I positively will not do that again. I feel awful. Slept like shit. The back of my brain was gnawed at all night. Don't like this feeling. Don't want this feeling. Not gonna have this feeling anymore.

Today is a new day. Today I will get it done. Today I win.

The one thing I did do was keep food in sort of check. Portions were in control. Choices were ok. I did give myself a small pat on the back when I ordered a lo-cal fruit smoothie instead of a DQ Blizzard.

I'll call this day an 80/20 loss. But I will take this loss and use it as fuel for my fire. I will recognize this feeling and know it by name. I will not let it in the door again, no matter how hard it knocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment