Saturday, August 11, 2012

Page 40

Freakin argh!

Had a great day yesterday everything went really well. Last night the show was killer. All this good goody good all around.

During the show I started noticing my face was puffing up. Started itching a bit. Ok, don't panic. Just stay calm. Let it go. Everything will be ok.

Went to bed with the full intention of starting my runs back up this morning. I have been looking forward to this all week long!!! I am so frustrated not exercising. It is driving me out of my ever lovin mind!!!

7:30 alarm goes off. My face feels hot and itchy. Don't panic. Get ot of bed and come down stairs. Pee. Look in the mirror. Muther fucker! My face looks like a marshmallow. My right hand is on fire and itching like mad. Under my eyes is the worst. This sucks. This sucks big giant green donkey cocks!

I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do... son of a bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment