Saturday, May 18, 2019

Boys of Summer - Little League

Well I think my heart could burst! Pax has joined an official Little League team this year and Shawn is even assistant coaching!!!

Ever since my little bear was born on Home Opener back in 2010, I have hoped and wished he would play ball. While rec league was cute and fun and all that, it wasn't really "ball", but now... now my guy is on an official team with uniforms and practice and games with umps and scores and pitch counts and all that!!! And the best part? He loves it!!!!

I've been super hesitatnt to show up to the field with my camera, since we really didn't know anybody on the team all that well. Let me tell you, these families are delightful! I have enjoyed getting to know some of them better and most of them for the first time. I'm looking forward to many summers with these great folks!

Oh, and of course you have to have ice cream :o)

So here ya go, my first day playing camera chick with the new team. Go Spartans!!!!!





















































































































































3 comments: