Friday, April 24, 2015

Prom Prom!

Well, believe it or not (it was hard for me to believe!) someone asked me to take pics for them! Someone not a member of my family actually asked if I could come and snap some shots. It was for a prom (I love proms! I went to I think 5 or 6 when I was a young lass). How could I say no? Taking pictures? Of kids in fancy clothes? Count me in!!

The day started covered in snow, switched to rain and just before it was time to shoot, the glorious sun came out! We only had a few minutes to capture as everyone ran a bit late and there were dinner reservations. She was a Rita Hayworth vintage dream and he was a skinny ball of Jimmy Stewart wrapped in nerves. He didn't even know how to kiss her behind a book. Absolutely endearing. Kismet came along with friends as her besties showed up unplanned. They took his edge off and laughter bounced off the columns. It was a fantastic adventure that I would love to attempt again!!































No comments:

Post a Comment